iOSOpenDev is copyright © 2012-2015 Spencer W.S. James.
iOSOpenDev (the "Software") is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR HOLDERS INCLUDED IN THIS NOTICE BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, OR ANY SPECIAL INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
iOSOpenDev is an independent project and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple Inc.
- This web site, its source and its articles are copyright © 2012-2015 Spencer W.S. James.
- IOS is a registered trademark of Cisco and used under license by Apple Inc.
- iPad, iPhone, iPod, Mac, Mac OS, Mac OS logo, Xcode, and Xcode logo are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
- Cydia and Cydia logo are trademarks of Jay Freeman (saurik).
- All other product names are trademarks of their respective owners. Rather than put a trademark symbol in every occurrence of other trademarked names, we state that we are using the names only in an editorial fashion, with no intention of infringement of the trademark.